LDS w/Carrier Antenna + SPK for NB Application
LDS Antenna + SPK (Customized)
- Common resin materials as following:
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- Electroplating thickness as following:
- Cu = 8+/-2 um
- Ni = 3+/-1 um
- (Au > 0.05 um options)
- Paint thickness as following:
- Color: Customized
- RF Connector / Coaxial cable as following:
- I-PEX, HRS, SPEEDTECH RF Connector PLUG for 1.37/1.13/0.81
- Coaxial cable OD: 1.37mm/1.13mm/0.81mm (Normal or Low-Loss)
- Speaker: Customized
- High degree of design flexibility.
- Ability to make products smaller by creating antenna structures on the enclosure.
- Facilitates quick change of antenna layouts easily without expensive tooling changes.
- resins available including popular PC, PC/ABS, ABS materials.
- Offers cost-savings particularly for higher volume applications.
- The acoustic chamber often becomes the carrier for the antenna (3D-MID).
- SAMs are 100% RF and acoustic tested in the production line prior to packaging.