Welcome to my blog!
I decided to update this “About me” page a little, as I’ve been blogging almost 2 years now!
Lots of things have changed. I don’t only write about games or transmogs, I also write about the real adventure game called ‘real life’. (Yeah, it is tough sometimes isn’t it!?! and also the graphics aren’t that good always).
More about me (thought to make it as a list because, you know, lists are cool :P)
- I’m 27 years young, brown eyes, 160 cm short and hair colour varies a lot! (check my Hair Crazy page).
- I come from small and cold country called Finland (Needless to say that I love metal and rock :D).
- I moved to Sweden bit over 2 years ago to live with my boyfriend (now days fiancé and future hubby <3), we met trough WoW.
- I love all things fantasy and horror.
- I love reading books (my current favourite trilogy is Memoirs of Lady Trent).
- I do marathons (on Netflix :D) My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, Supernatural, Game of Thrones and Criminal Minds for example.
- I also love cats, they’re so cute and fluffy!
- I love different mythologies, Norse, Egyptian and Greek for example.
- I recently bought a colouring book for adults, Enchanted Forest. 🙂
- I have three spirit animals / guides. A green dragon, brown bear and white wolf. Those are the ones that appear or I seek protection from most often.
I’ve never really fit on any specific box, but if I would choose it would be close to “nerdy” or “bit odd” 😀
Ever since I was a kid, instead of talking about nails, clothes or boys I spent my time climbing in trees, reading books or playing games. My first touch to the computer & console game world happened at my aunt’s place with Super Mario World fo Super Nintendo. I can proudly say that at the age of 5 I finished the first level without even looking on the screen half of the time ;D After Super Nintendo we got our own console, the first PlayStation. Spyro and Crash Bandicoot were my absolute favourites!
I love playing games, a lot. I mean sometimes I might have one of my Otome games or Hearthstone on my phone, my Nintendo 3DS/PsVita on my desk while I play Guild Wars or some other game 😀
I used to play only WoW most of the time but since January I haven’t had active subscription, Wow is quite time consuming at the moment and because of my work + commute time I’d rather do something else than my Garrison missions 😀
I currently play Guild Wars 2, I would say it’s my “main game” at the moment. I just love the exploration and the variety of skills, dyes and the pretty dresses you can get! Other MMORPGs that I’ve played (and still play sometimes) are RIFT, AION, Ragnarok Online (the first one), Wildstar and FFXIV for example. I also like some single player games (well I play the online games mostly alone due to my weird desire to explore absolutely _everything_ ), I don’t have big collection but sometimes the amount of “unplayed” games on Steam and Origin is overwhelming 😀
I’m usually really bad writing things like this, I get derailed so much and then I forget what I was going to write but hope you liked it and thanks for taking the time to read it 🙂