I saw Jaedia writing her gaming to-do list (You might see a lot of ideas borrowed from her for my Blaugust ideas as I read her blog the most and she is just so awesome <3) and she got her idea from Izlain‘s post about listing your gaming to-dos. So I decided to tweak my already way too long list a little bit, to make it more achievable and realistic.
Idea was to keep the list short (around ten things) and semi-specific.
Here is my list:
- Reach level 50 in FFXIV (currently 44½)
- Login to GW2 and finally go see the new Lion’s Arch (yes I know such a slacker :D)
- Create character in ARK: Survival Evolved
- Gain at least 5 levels on my Tauren Paladin
- Finish Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies (I’m on chapter 3 and it has 5 total chapters)
- Try and Finish Fire Emblem Awakening Demo
- Draw few more Pokemons in Pokemon Art Academy
- Move forward a little with the Persona 3 story
- Finish 1 or 2 levels in Patapon
- Finish 1 or 2 chapters on LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
I think those are quite reasonable goals. Reason why I added so many 3DS & PS Vita games is that next week I’m leaving to Finland and I think while I travel I might be able to catch up on those games 🙂 Apart from gaming goals I really need to add “clean blog categories” on my other to-do list, also should update my book, anime and other tv series lists but those are for another time 🙂