I’ve always done these “start exercising more”, “stop eating junk food that much”, “stop biting our nails”, “stop interrupting people when they speak”, “stop eating candy for a month” etc etc. There are loads of these.
I remember my aunt making a bet for me that if I stop eating candy for 1 month (or 2 can’t remember, been so long :D) she will give me 10 euro or something, so far that has been the only New Year Resolution I’ve managed to keep.
So for this year I’m going to do a bit more “realistic” resolutions (at least I hope they are).
- Make “Notable <Class>” post earlier on the week and not on the weekend.
- Post Friday Fun Run post on Saturday (latest on Sunday and not like week late).
- Finish the books I’m reading before I start a new one (At this point I have like six books that I haven’t finished :D)
- When taking a part to a challenge, don’t leave everything on last day.
- Spend more time with alts and their legendary q line if possible.
- Post more transmogs instead of thinking of posting them!
Then some nonWoW related stuff 🙂
- Eat healthier (I have to keep my promise to this one since I’ve put on bit weight and I don’t like that)
- Learn more Swedish, maybe 1-2 new words each day.
- Start making more clay stuff (I have one package of clay that I was going to use after I finished my runes).
- Save money for new tattoo!
- And as Batinna in her blog (batinnagames.com) said “Stop misuse the words, awesome, nice, amazing, sucks, so freakin’ much!” 😀
- Finish TV series that I’m watching on Netflix before starting a new series
And on next year when I’m reading back at this I can laugh so much how I didn’t keep any of these 😛 (But I’m going to try!)