Todays word is “secret” and I’m using Glyph of Confession on my Priest. I simply love it!
It makes friendly player “confess” one of their secrets!
I got this one when I used it on myself:
Saw this list of confessions in WoWhead:
- For a long time, I thought the plural of anecdote WAS data.
- I always forget to gem my gear.
- I always wanted to be a paladin.
- I ask for the Light to give me strength, but I’m not sure it really does.
- I asked a friend for gold to buy my first mount.
- I dabble in archaeology, but I’m just not that interested in history.
- I died to an elevator once. Maybe more than once.
- I don’t know if Milhouse is a good guy or not.
- I don’t really have a clue who the Sin’dorei are.
- I don’t really remember you in the mountains.
- I don’t treat all of my mounts equally.
- I fell off of Dalaran.
- I find all these names with so many apostrophes so confusing.
- I forgot the Sunwell.
- I go into dungeons not to make Azeroth a better place, but just for loot.
- I have “borrowed” things from my guild bank.
- I have stood in the fire.
- I haven’t been in a barber shop in months. Goblins with scissors. Shudder.
- I know he’s a jerk, but there’s something about Garrosh…
- I light things on fire and yell BY FIRE BE PURGED when nobody is looking.
- I never use the lightwell.
- I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.
- I once took a bow that a hunter wanted.
- I outbid a friend on an auction for something I didn’t really want.
- I really wasn’t prepared. Who knew?
- I said I had been in the dungeon before, but i had no idea what I was doing. It was embarassing.
- I saw a mage cast a spell once and my jaw really did drop at the damage.
- I sometimes forget if Northrend is north or south of here.
- I sometimes use my mount to travel really short distances. I mean REALLY short.
- I sometimes wonder if tauren taste like… you know.
- I spent six months chasing the Time-Lost Proto-Drake.
- I thought pandaren were a type of furbolg.
- I told my raid leader that I was ready, but I wasn’t really ready.
- I wasn’t really at the opening of Ahn’Qiraj, I just read about it. (thanks Stonehearth)
- I went into Alterac Valley and didn’t help my team at all.
- Oh, I took the candle.
- Sometimes I ask for a warlock to summon me when I’m really not that far away.
- Sometimes when I’m questing, I want to be alone, so I pretend I can’t hear my friends.
- This is just a setback.
- Troll toes sort of creep me out.
They are so awesome 😛