It’s been quite some time when I saw this post over at Jaedia’s blog. And as a bookworm I asked that if I could steal it to my blog and do it at some point. I’ve wanted to do it for some time now but always been too ‘busy’ to do something else 😛
But here it goes 🙂
1. I remember that I started Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban some time ago.
2. My guilty pleasure would be Sweet Valley High books 😛
3. I’m gonna say Fifty Shades of Grey, I just can’t get myself to read it. I started reading it and I still haven’t got past page 20.
4. Twilight books only the ones that has covers from the movie not the originals. (I haven’t read them but I bet the books are better than the movies with Kristen Stewart.)
5. I think it is Little Prince, I used to read it over and over as a kid.
6. I would hate to receive a book I already have or a cook/hobby book. I’m really picky with my books and I usually want to buy my own books (unless I have given hints which I want :P) just to get the print I want etc 😛
7. The Complete Illustrated Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm that book is my treasure and my bible I just love it and the ‘real’ stories and not the ones that have been modified for kids ;D
8. I don’t remember being angry when reading. It always helps me relax so can’t really say anything for this 😀
9. So far it’s been P.S I love you
10. I don’t have anything for this either, just prefer some covers more than others. Some designs are just better than others. For example I like Harry Potter book covers more than the Finnish designs but I still have the Finnish ones because I grew up with them 🙂